p7mViewer 4.5 displays the contents of smime.p7m files and other files encrypted or signed in the S/MIME standard. It gives easy access to encrypted or signed email messages in web-based mail clients, encrypted e-mail attachments, signed documents and secure file archives. General features: displays content of smime.p7m files and S/MIME messages, extracts attachments, verifies and displays message security, integrates with Windows Shell, Windows Address Book support, CryptoAPI based access to cryptographic devices and software, Smartcard support through CSP (requires software supplied by the smartcard manufacturer installed), and Windows Environment Integration.
Version 4.5.381.38 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antispy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Transfer files via e-mail using the client and FTP plug-in.
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Transfer files between computers using e-mail.
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Decrypt and unpack SME files on your computer.
- Open and searches Outlook .MSG .EML email files.
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Send and receive secured S/MIME messages in Gmail.
- Browse the Internet securely and anonymously.
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Use Web technology for sending, receiving, and sharing files.
This download is served from an external siteclose
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Get reports on keystrokes, e-mails, instant-messenging discussi...
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Protect data communications such as e-mails, IM, VOIP, and FTP ...
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Capture Flash files from open Web pages and temporary Internet ...
- Create web review for a web site.
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"trojan, spamware & adware"
Version: p7mViewer 4.5.3
Came with a trojan, several adware programs, and didn't install the main program at all. Major fail. I had to spend about an hour combing through my computer to undo all the damage.
I used to come to cnet because they could be trusted- this just shows how low they've gone.
DO NOT DOWNLOAD. You'll regret it, and you would be able to use the software anyway.