PALM/HANDSPRING Users-A FREE LIMITED TRIAL is available for netEXE, the newest on-line tool for developing simplified mobile applications (SMAPPs). Using the netEXE service, anyone can create their own data gathering application, dispatch to remote locations, and sync to a hosted SQL database for group collaboration, data collection/storage, and real-time reporting. Each dispatched appointment or task contains your incident-specific data and can be updated/completed in the field. Information is then uploaded to your hosted SQL database. Your data can be exported to flat-file or XML formats and inserted into a local database. NetEXE works with Palm OS devices including Palm III, V, VII, and HandSpring PDAs.
More Products to Consider
- App to save sets of preferences for the buttons & system sound ...
- Helps guide physicians in the ordering of SPECT MPI.
- This application acts as a programming tool that compiles Java ...
- Installation package creator.
- Develop applications for the Palm OS.
- Palm-based bitmap editor to create strings for use with PocketC...
- Hierarchical outliner and to-do tool.
- Develop Palm software and data files.
- Onboard bitmap editor for PocketC and PToolbox Library.
- PalmOS File System Monitor.
- A memopad that can peform calculations and other functions.
- Developer tool to add custom fonts to an app.
- Add the latest super speed USB 3.0 to your notebook.
- Simple application environment.
- Create & run programs with PDA.
- Developers - Send MIDI data through serial port.
- Installer for your conduit and Palm application.
- Create mobile applications with ease.
- Database software to view & edit any table.
- Mac tool to sync FileMaker databases with JFile.
- Add file and data encryption to your applications.
- XML Based Forms for Mobile Data Collection.
- Compute tides & currents worldwide, some sun & moon data.
- Mobile relational database.