Mpgtx is a mpeg editor. You are able to split mpegs in chunks by count, megabytes or minutes, join chunks to one file or demux a mpeg. Mpeg formats supported include mpeg1, mpeg2, mp2, mp3. Mpgtx GUI is a wrapper around the terminal based application.
mpgtx main page is at http://mpgtx.sourceforge.net
What's new in this version:
- Installer for the mpgtx binary now works in os 10.1 and 10.2 (10.0 not tried)
- Several bugs resulting in timestamp corruption fixed
- the output was checked against gnu vcdimager for more successfull VCD creation of chunks with mpeg1 and mpeg2 files
- EyeTV files should split now in playable chunks.
- option to check the integrity of a mpeg added:
- -p will dump all offsets of PACK header not at a sector boundary (use pnnnn where nnnn is a number if you want to specify a diff... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Versatile DJ music mixer.
- MPEG editing tools.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Lingo/Scripting Xtra for Director.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Digital video editing system.
- Create subtitles, captions, annotations.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: