Mpgtx is a mpeg editor. You are able to split mpegs in chunks by count, megabytes or minutes, join chunks to one file or demux a mpeg. Mpeg formats supported include mpeg1, mpeg2, mp2, mp3. Mpgtx GUI is a wrapper around the terminal based application.
mpgtx main page is at http://mpgtx.sourceforge.net
What's new in this version:
- Installer for the mpgtx binary now works in os 10.1 and 10.2 (10.0 not tried)
- Several bugs resulting in timestamp corruption fixed
- the output was checked against gnu vcdimager for more successfull VCD creation of chunks with mpeg1 and mpeg2 files
- EyeTV files should split now in playable chunks.
- option to check the integrity of a mpeg added:
- -p will dump all offsets of PACK header not at a sector boundary (use pnnnn where nnnn is a number if you want to specify a diff...
See all new features »