From Farm Audio:
midimon is a command line MIDI monitor. You can monitor any MIDI device connected to your Mac, or another application's MIDI output by using midimon's listen mode.
What's new in this version:
- Added an option to display a timestamp for each event.
- Fixed option flags and improved flag parsing.
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Displays incoming MIDI signals in a variety of formats.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Digital video editing system.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Convert video between popular formats and enjoy an enhanced pla...
- Logic Control emulation for generic midi controllers.
- Virtual rack: Live AudioUnit hosting.
- Bongiovi DPS makes everything sound better! Use DPS to make you...
- Record, mix, and master audio tracks.
- Move the music you download from the Internet directly to iTune...
- Improve sound quality from headphones, internal, or external sp...
- Write your own multimedia apps.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: