mEdit is a simple but powerfull tool to edit MPEG Audio files without decoding them. It let's you cut parts out or crop the middle of a MPEG Audio file.
What's new in this version: mEdit should now support all CBR (constant bitrate encoding) MPEG Audio Formats. It should now regonize all formats corretly and cut and crop should be more precize.
More Products to Consider
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Digital video editing system.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Mix audio, video, and karaoke.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Browse large sound file collections.
- PostScript production & preflight tool.
- Powerful text editor.
- Burns CD/DVD media.
- Free software with everything you need to play, create and stre...
- Usenet file download tool.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purpose
- View your SWF files on your Mac OS.
- Video/audio capture plug-in for REALbasic.
- Yellow Pages directory data retrieval and email organizer for m...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: