kbTrainer is a touch typing trainer program. Features includes: open source, sound, books library support (so you can train typing on real books), traditional typing training lessons, error correction (backspace), skinable interface, theoretically you can add any language, type your own, a lot of different small features. Version 1.23U includes all code was rebuild in Unicode (Windows Unicode - UTF-16LE), so now library works in unicode.
What's new in this version: Version 1.23U includes all code was rebuild in unicode (Windows Unocode - UTF-16LE), so now library works in unicode.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Convert most measurement formats into other units.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Make conversions between units like distance, speed, temperatur...
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Create employee timesheets and customer invoices, and track tim...
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Take control of your eBay auctions.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: