jTemplate is a Helper Application for iWeb 1.1.2. Tired of always changing the layout of a new blog entry? This is what you need. You can create a new template from any page you created in iWeb. It can also rewrite the paths of your blog entries as well as reordering blogs to reflect a correct timeline.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Web page editor for professional language translators.
- Defeat all the sea creature enemies to win.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Helps updating your iWeb site.
- Guide a 12-lb ball of tar in his efforts to save his lady frien...
- Screen sharing through Bonjour network.
- Put King Arthur and Camelot on you desktop.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Turn Photoshop & other images into fonts.
- Integrate Google Contacts and Address Book.