This Wi-Fi network discovery tool displays every wireless hotspot's MAC address, encryption, signal strength and channel, and is the standard troubleshooting tool for millions of Wi-Fi users throughout the world. inSSIDer for Home helps you measure the signal strength and estimate the performance of your Wi-Fi in various locations. See how walls, stairways, and doors affect your wireless network coverage. All Wi-Fi must share channels with other networks in the environment. Too many networks sharing or overlapping a channel can slow down the performance of all Wi-Fi networks on that channel. This Wi-Fi scanner helps you see the best channel for your Wi-Fi. inSSIDer will help you determine which security setting your Wi-Fi is using, reducing the risk of unauthorized access into your home network.
What's new in this version: Version 220.127.116.11 improves the user interface and now calculates a link score for each SSID.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Point out network problems and troubleshoot from a detailed pic...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Scan for nearby Wi-Fi access points and gather data on them.
- Share your desktop with another person via the Web.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Improve the speed and reliability of any WiFi, 3G, 4G or wired ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Monitor the status of wireless WiFi adapters.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Access your PC's screen remotely.
- Capture and analyze the traffic and protocols running on a comp...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Track, count, quote, and manage print jobs for local and networ...
- Scan your installed programs and categorize them by their secur...
- Acquire Telnet and SSH client for Intranet and Internet.
- Collect network inventory data and create customizable reports.
All versions:3.8 stars
out of 55 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1