This Wi-Fi network discovery tool displays every wireless hotspot's MAC address, encryption, signal strength and channel, and is the standard troubleshooting tool for millions of Wi-Fi users throughout the world. inSSIDer Home helps you measure the signal strength and estimate the performance of your Wi-Fi in various locations. See how walls, stairways, and doors affect your wireless network coverage. All Wi-Fi must share channels with other networks in the environment. Too many networks sharing or overlapping a channel can slow down the performance of all Wi-Fi networks on that channel. This Wi-Fi scanner helps you see the best channel for your Wi-Fi. inSSIDer will help you determine which security setting your Wi-Fi is using, reducing the risk of unauthorized access into your home network.
What's new in this version: Version 22.214.171.124 improves the user interface and now calculates a link score for each SSID.
More Products to Consider
- Point out network problems and troubleshoot from a detailed pic...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Scan for nearby Wi-Fi access points and gather data on them.
- Improve the speed and reliability of any WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G or wi...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Monitor the status of wireless WiFi adapters.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Capture and analyze the traffic and protocols running on a comp...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Scan your installed programs and categorize them by their secur...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
All versions:3.6 stars
out of 64 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Forget it and cnet."
Version: inSSIDer 126.96.36.199
The only pro to this carrier is prostitute
Any company that allies itself to Conduit, CON being the appropriate name is not to be trusted. Conduit is the most abominable infestation you can get on you computer, that is easily comparable to malware, and it's one of the hardest to remove, they should be prosecuted for their underhanded way of infiltrating your computer, it's like a computer version of aids, and you cnet, should be ashamed of your self for aiding this disgusting company.
CNET if you want to lose all your subscribers, continue recommending trash like this disease carrier