imageApp is an application which displays your digital photo library in random sequence in a moveable and resizeable window. All of you who have large numbers of photos sitting unseen on your hard drive can fire up this app and lo, they will appear before you, reminding you of how much your kids have grown, or that great party from a couple of years back or the holiday you took.
When you first run imageApp you will be prompted to select a folder. The assumption is that you will have all your photos nested under a single, top-level folder, and that's the one you pick. imageApp will then traverse the sub-folders and load all ".jpg" and ".bmp" files. These will be displayed at random. When they have all been displayed, imageApp will display them again (and again) until you close it down. When you run imageApp again it will remember the top level folder you picked the first time.
More Products to Consider
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Process photos start to finish--from download to editing (inc. ...
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Choose brush's color, draw sketch, and wait for PC to find phot...
- Display a customizable smiley on your desktop.
- Find and remove duplicate photos or similar pictures.
- Organize your photos, import only the photos you need from your...
- Shows your fortune on startup.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Organize your digital photo collection.
- Manage, adjust, and edit photos in a single workflow.
- Congratulate your dad by setting a Father's Day screen saver.