From Zarra Studios:
Do you like using iWeb but wished it had some advanced feature that you simply need for your website? Perhaps you want Google Analytics on your site or you want to add Social Bookmarks to your blog posts? Perhaps you just want to have more than one Domain file.
iWeb Buddy has the following features:
- Multiple Domain files that open properly in iWeb.
- Google Analytics injection.
- Social Bookmarks (Digg, Slashdot, etc.)
- Haloscan comments injection.
- Mint site tracking.
- RSS Feed redirection (for use with FeedBurner, etc.)
- RSS Feed linking on blog entries.
- Custom HTML body code
- Custom HTML header code
- And a lot more...
More Products to Consider
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Web browser geared towards web developers.
- Cross-platform C++ GUI toolkit.
- Add Flickr, YouTube, Adsense & more to iWeb sites.
- Flush the dns cache in OS X 10.4 or later.
- View del.icio.us posts and tags in the menubar.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
- Track domains you own or want to register.
- Organize your bookmarks using thumbnails.
- Switch between multiple customizable Dashboard workspaces.
- SearchBar plugin creation tool.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"The product promises Analytics but nothing happens"
Version: iWeb Buddy 1.5b4
The product promises what I need: google analytics functionality added to my iWeb
But nothing seems to happen. When I press the Process button, nothing at all changes to my website and there is no feedback. It is like pressing on an empty button.
No functionality. Does not work (yet). I hope it does soon. The described functionality would be great.