From Zarra Studios:
Do you like using iWeb but wished it had some advanced feature that you simply need for your website? Perhaps you want Google Analytics on your site or you want to add Social Bookmarks to your blog posts? Perhaps you just want to have more than one Domain file.
iWeb Buddy has the following features:
- Multiple Domain files that open properly in iWeb.
- Google Analytics injection.
- Social Bookmarks (Digg, Slashdot, etc.)
- Haloscan comments injection.
- Mint site tracking.
- RSS Feed redirection (for use with FeedBurner, etc.)
- RSS Feed linking on blog entries.
- Custom HTML body code
- Custom HTML header code
- And a lot more...
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Track domains you own or want to register.
- Organize your bookmarks using thumbnails.
- SearchBar plugin creation tool.
- Run your own airport.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Vertically scrolling shoot'em'up game.
- Downloads whole sites, music, images & video.
- GarageBand and Logic instrument for flamenco beats.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"The product promises Analytics but nothing happens"
Version: iWeb Buddy 1.5b4
The product promises what I need: google analytics functionality added to my iWeb
But nothing seems to happen. When I press the Process button, nothing at all changes to my website and there is no feedback. It is like pressing on an empty button.
No functionality. Does not work (yet). I hope it does soon. The described functionality would be great.