Protect and secure your photos. iWatermark is the easiest and most popular tool available for watermarking artwork, digital photos and other images that you can then put on the web or send via email. iWatermark maintains meta tags, quality and can also create thumbnails. Pros, beginners and companies tell us that iWatermark saves time, frustration and lawsuits.
iWatermark provides a simple and efficient way to watermarking and creating thumbnails for images. It can process all the common image file formats. Also for the watermark you can use simple text or TIFF (Targered Image File Format) or PNG (Portable Network Graphic) images with masks for that professional feel and other supported images*. No matter what you choose to use as the watermark, you have control over the translucency of the watermark. To create thumbnails all you need to do is to choose the width and height and iWatermark will scale the image proportionally to fit within those boundaries.
Why would you want to watermark? Watermarking your photography, digital images and other artwork is important in today's day and age. It ensures that anyone using your work has the basic understanding that it belongs to you. Otherwise it could be upsetting if someone or some firm obtained you work and used it without your permission. With a few clicks you can reduce the likelihood of your work being ripped off, by using iWatermark.
What's new in this version:
- [Bug] Now is more compatible with fonts (works around a underlying difference with fonts)
- [Bug] No longer Freezes with corrupted pictures
- [Mod] No longer encounters errors when certain folders are missing.
- [Bug] No longer renaming files when overwriting.
- [Bug] No longer encounters error when trying to bundle all watermarks.
- [Bug] No longer randomly places watermarks in the shared preferences or local preferences
- [Bug] Works with... See all new features »