iServeBox is a tool for managing Unix network daemons on Mac OS X and Mac OS X Server version 10.3 or later, PowerPC or Intel. Simply open the management window and check/uncheck boxes, just like in the default-shipped Mac OS X Sharing Preferences panel. iServeBox is freeware and opensource.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Get Wallpapers, Design Tips and Mac OS X Desktop Links right fr...
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Remote control mac os x pc anywhere anytime.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Get Dashcode Developer Tips, News and Sample Codes right in to ...
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Easily test and measure the performance of your home or office ...
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- OS X driver for upgrade cards.