iRunXtream is an iPhone app which utilizes the iPhone 3G to give you a comprehensive log of your running activities. iRunXtream is a detailed runner log to help you keep track of your running, biking and walking performance.
iRunXtream also comes with a heart beat monitor to give you an estimated bpm. It utilizes the microphone on the iPhone to measure your average heart rate per min. In order for iRunXtream to properly calculate your bpm you must first be able to find a vain. Once found simply place the iPhone's microphone on the location. Results may vary depending on background noise.
With iRunXtream you can:
- Calculate total laps run
- Determine calories burned during an activity
- Calculates distance run as well as pace
- iRunXtream can also calculate your BMI (Body Mass Index)
-Calculate your BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate)
- estimate your average Heart rate.
- Graph your performance
- Distance can be measured in Miles or Kilometers
The heart beat monitor works best using the iPhone's built in microphone and not the headset microphone.
What's new in this version:
- Updated UI
- Improved heart monitor module