- a keyboard equivalent or click from any usb mouse, trackball, gamepad and keyboard (mighty mouse, xkeys, contour mouse, shuttle pro, usb devices from kensington, microsoft, logitech, etc.)
- and/or an item of a menu
- and/or a programmed time/date.
What's new in this version:
- first update in quite a while. It took awhile to find a new programmer.
- buttons are fixed. Were partially obscured in the shortcut dialog. caused by leopard in some way.
- partially implementation of instantaneous registration for new users.
- type text fixed. we think this was actually fixed by a leopard update (but please test).
- other small bug fixes and ui improvements
- getting ready for more improvements.