iGetMovies allows you to copy a QuickTime movie from the iTunes Music Store or Safari to your Desktop. Once iTunes or Safari has loaded completely a movie, click on the button of iGetMovies and it will copy it/them to your Desktop. It depends on the website, but it works most of the time.
It also allows you to get QuickTime audio files played in Safari.
It has been done with AppleScript Studio. My website is in french, but all the applications are also in english.
What's new in this version:
- new "Try harder" mode to get all those movies you couldn't get before...
- much better error handling
- possibility to check for updates at launch
- other minor enhancements
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Record and play calls from various instant messengers and Skype...
- Import Mac OS Entourage e-mails to Microsoft Outlook.
- Internet camera system and streaming video server.
- Extracts audio from movies in chapters.
- Professional video encoding for humans.
- Full-featured video player.
- Convert your non-Outlook e-mails and import them into Microsoft...
- Complete subtitle editor.
- Drag & drop MP3 encoder.
- Transfer mail archives from Mac OS to Outlook for Windows.
- Simple sound recording app, uses QuickTime.