iGetMovies allows you to copy a QuickTime movie from the iTunes Music Store or Safari to your Desktop. Once iTunes or Safari has loaded completely a movie, click on the button of iGetMovies and it will copy it/them to your Desktop. It depends on the website, but it works most of the time. It has been done with AppleScript Studio. My website is in french for the moment, but the applications are also in english.
What's new in this version: Mac OS X v10.3 compatible
More Products to Consider
- Join live-video chat rooms from around the world.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Add thousands of cool effects to webcam video for live video ch...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Add a virtual webcam with amazing video effects to your video c...
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Add a virtual Webcam for video chats software such as Skype, MS...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Run multiple Skype accounts on the same computer.
- Capture, edit, print, and share photos and videos from your Web...
- Repair, remove SIM restrictions from, and unlock various cell p...
- Chat with all your Facebook friends directly from your Desktop.
- Enhance your video chat rooms in Camfrog.
- Open, view, and extract data from TNEF-encoded messages.
- Chat over the Internet with up to 120 users via your Web camera...
- Add a POP3 Server to your desktop for various communication nee...
- Get notified to the email alerts and create custom notification...
- Stay notified whenever there is a size change in the mailbox.
- Receive email alerts for your outlook.com, live.com, or hotmai...
- Call, video call, and chat for free.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content