Forget to complicate your life on make playlists in iTunes. If you knew of the existence of the folder playlists in iTunes and has used them, you know the tedious job it is to make playlists for your music. iFolderer create your music folders like in your hard disk.
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music player: create countless playlists, add and drag your fav...
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Crop images by percentage or pixels.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Simple memo/note app.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- RPG dice roller & hierarchical note taker.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Versatile DJ music mixer.
- Cut images into several slices.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Wake your computer from sleep with an alarm.