Forget to complicate your life on make playlists in iTunes. If you knew of the existence of the folder playlists in iTunes and has used them, you know the tedious job it is to make playlists for your music. iFolderer create your music folders like in your hard disk.
More Products to Consider
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Tag and transcribe audio and video files.
- Create subtitles, captions, annotations.
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Music player: create countless playlists, add and drag your fav...
- Crop images by percentage or pixels.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Simple memo/note app.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create media sequences for theater, dance, installation & more.
- RPG dice roller & hierarchical note taker.
- Record any application playing on your Mac.
- Digital video editing system.
- Cut images into several slices.
- Plays XSPF playlists and provides music recommendations.
- Record audio from programs, line-in, online radio, Safari, iTun...
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Protect confidential files and folders with one click for unaut...