The free FFmpeg is a command line tool to convert multimedia files between formats. The command line instructions can be very hard to master/understand. iFFmpeg is a front-end that does all the hard work for you. This way you can use FFmpeg without the knowledge of all the commands. PLEASE NOTE : iFFmpeg does NOT include a compiled FFmpeg binary.
What's new in this version:
- Added FFV1 codec support
- Added AVCHD (.m2ts) support.
- Added 3GP (mobile format) support
- Added feature to add an audio stream.
- Added feature that enables to monitor the FFmpeg output. Output can be saved and printed. Handy for tracking down FFmpeg binaries issues.
- Added preference 'Show FFmpeg output while converting'.
- Improved preview handling.
- Improved available streams info.
- Fixed some localizatio... See all new features »