logs you into your iChat accounts ( AIM/Bonjour/Jabber ) when you login. Why not start iChat instead ? You can, but then you have iChat.app running, which I don't want to have running while not chatting.
It's intention is to have a small application on login startup and log you into your iChat accounts. It uses the iChat preferences for figuring out which accounts to log in.
What's new in this version: At startup it figures out if the machine is connected to the internet and starts ichat login as soon as thats the case.
More Products to Consider
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Google, Skype, Yahoo, MSN, AIM, Jabber, Facebook, SMS, Fax, and...
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Video chat/calling tool; see up to 6 friends at once.
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- Looking to open those frustrating Microsoft Outlook MSG files o...
- Copy to, move to, or open a recently used mailbox.
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- Access your Infusionsoft data from Apple Mail.
- Add DSP effects to any Mac application with audio content.
- Add functionality for Apple Mail signatures.
- Auto record Skype phone and video calls.
- Remind yourself to include e-mail attachments if you forget.
- Word game of deduction.
- Add more smileys and emoticons to iChat.
- Generate short links for Twitter by dragging media to your menu...
- IBook G3 overclocker.
- Instant messaging tool.
- Software keyboard.
- Localized version.
- Collapse Apple Mail into compact windows that don't take away y...
- Control camera settings from iChat, Skype and other apps.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: