If you like iChat, and hate graphical emoticons, now you can disable them. But, don't worry, you can also re-enable them, if you miss having graphical emoticons.
What's new in this version: Updated to work with iChat AV final for OS X 10.3
More Products to Consider
- Read e-mail and news the way you want it, with intelligent junk...
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- View Outlook .msg email and contact files on Mac.
- Quality IRC & SILC client with style.
- Set up the Email and collaboration server for SMB.
- Instant messaging tool.
- Organizes your email via simple keystrokes.
- Integrate Caller ID, Address Book, Google Voice, and Bluetooth ...
- Bulk e-mailer for sending personalized messages; track messages...
- VoIP softphone for SIP networks, pbx like features.
- Tool to sort through and open iChat logs.
- Talk to all your friends with a single application.
- Connect with all your friends instantly.
- Take control of email attachments in Apple Mail.
- Logs into iChat during login without starting iChat.app.
- Use more than one Skype account at once.
- Add more smileys and emoticons to iChat.
- Localized version.
- Video chat/calling tool; see up to 6 friends at once.