iBoostUp tunes up and optimizes your Mac by purging unneeded files, fixing your hard disk, giving you performance recommendations, protecting your privacy by removing cookies, and displaying system information.
What's new in this version:
- Many new cleaning options
- Brings our WWW edition in line with the MAS release
- File Shredder
- File Type Associations
- Empty Trash
- Finder Recent Items
- Safari Browser History
- Firefox Browser History
- Google Chrome Browser History
- Preview Recent Files
- QuickTime Player Recent Items
- VLC Player Recent Items
- MPlayerX Recent... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize your Web images with this GIF-editing utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Compress up to 70% of your Flash files.
- Eliminate audio and video hard drive playback problems on your ...
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Optimize your Internet connection.
- Clean, optimize and protect your Mac.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Make free space on your Mac.
- Optimize and customize your system.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Uninstall apps easily.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
All versions:3.1 stars
out of 15 votes
Current version:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"I love this app"
Version: iBoostUp 3.3
fast, easy to use, and free.
the design is good but could be better.
"At least it installed in Snow Leopard this time."
Version: iBoostUp 3.3
It *is* nice to have all these utilities in one place, but...
the Disk Optimizer is nothing more than checking and repairing Disk Permissions
the Network Optimizer is propaganda for Google (I use OpenDNS, which it didn't like,) and
Check My Applications came up with all kinds of "new" updated applications which are intended for
a different version of the operating system (I have Snow Leopard, not Lion or Mountain Lion.)
I didn't learn anything from looking at *their* Startup Items that I couldn't see from Login Items.
There could be more, but that's as far as I went.
Not ready for *my* prime time yet.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content