iBloodTracker is a software that helps you to track your arterial blood pressure. It tracks systolic and diastolic pressure values, heart rate and your weight. iBloodTracker draw charts and allows to print your measurements for your doctor. iBloodTracker is packed to simple user interface, but it has everything you need to track, analyze, and print your arterial blood pressure records.
More Products to Consider
- Normalize your blood pressure by following a specially designed...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Monitor and graph blood glucose, blood pressure, pulse, and wei...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Monitor your weight, blood pressure, blood sugar, and body fat.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Monitor your family's health by tracking weight, height, and bl...
- Track your blood pressure and print results.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Keep track of your daily insulin intake and glucose levels.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Keep track of your blood pressure and heart-rate measurement re...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Chart your blood measurements and track appointments.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Track patients' medications and their cholesterol health.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Track and chart blood pressure readings and print a comprehensi...
- Record details of your daily blood pressure readings.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: