This is a Mac OS X service.
headerdocServices is a little program which takes the current text selection or file selection and process it with the headerdoc2html script to get the code documentation.
When you're building the code documentation from the text selection, the documentation is then displayed in a web browser. The browser used to display the preview documentation is the one selected in the Internet System Preferences panel.
What's new in this version: New: support for file selection.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- MySQL graphical shell.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Build robust, native iPhone and iPod touch form applications.
- Post your genealogy data online.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- High performance, Apache interchangeable and secure web server.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Web-based bug tracking system from mozilla.org.
- Pixel perfect accuracy with a new built in magnifier for pickin...
- Manage business database applications.
- Write system services using scripting languages.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Code for the web from a truly new one-window interface.
- Image browser and viewer.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Fetches & updates headlines for RSS & ATOM feeds.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.