This is a Mac OS X service.
headerdocServices is a little program which takes the current text selection or file selection and process it with the headerdoc2html script to get the code documentation.
When you're building the code documentation from the text selection, the documentation is then displayed in a web browser. The browser used to display the preview documentation is the one selected in the Internet System Preferences panel.
What's new in this version: New: support for file selection.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- RSS reader application for the Mac.
- Perform bulk find & replace on file names or contents.
- Internet menu bar search tool with Dashboard widget.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Run Google Analytics as a native application.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Swing API for docking windows.
- Alter Windows and DOS files to work with Mac OS.
- Image browser and viewer.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.