Google Mail: Atom notification with IMAP folder integration. Google Calendar: Calendar and Scheduler integration with reminders, recurrence and appointments. Google Contacts: Contact integration with Group management. Google Docs & Spreadsheets: File integration with documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
Version 1.9.4 includes Multiple Google Accounts, Color-Coding, Auto-Label Explorer, More robust mail options, Calendar enhancements.
What's new in this version: Version 1.9.4 includes Multiple Google Accounts, Color-Coding, Auto-Label Explorer, More robust mail options, Calendar enhancements.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- See Google and Twitter search results in the Google results scr...
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Hide Sidebar Options in Google Search Engine Results.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Use the information provided easier, using less time.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Slow to start up; too difficult to configure"
Version: gDays Assistant 1.9.4
No pros at all.
Very slow to start up. Non-standard windows graphics. No menu bar. No obvious way to sync with google (which is the whole point)