FuhQuake for MacOS X is a port of the win32/ linux quakeworld client that aims not only to have a plethora of gameplay and console improvements, but to also incorporate stunning visual effects and eyecandy.
What's new in this version:
- game menu pops up on startup now
- mouse pointer handling fixes for 10.4
- nicer config.cfg handling, added "Save to config.cfg" to the main menu
- fixed screen resolution changing
More Products to Consider
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Fly various missions or fly against your friends over the Inter...
- Borderlands 2 saved game editor.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- The Hardest Action Game You Will Play This Year (no, seriously)...
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Solitaire card games with handcrafted artwork.
- Create and play realistic jigsaw puzzles on your Mac with your ...
- Popular house life simulation game.
- Atari 2600 emulator.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- The Locas really do put the fun back in funeral in Grave Mania:...
- Java IRC client.
- 1.0.4 Update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour...
- Mahjongg summer fun – 60 levels, mini games and hidden pictures...
- Cocoa-native MUD/MUSH/MOO client.
- Race your marbles through dangerous platforms and collect power...
- Clear the mystery surrounding the pirate captain and the disapp...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: