From Kekus Digital:
fovCalculator is a handy utility for photographers needing to calculate the horizontal, vertical and diagonal field of view of their lenses. If you have a professional 35 mm based digital camera, the field of view given in your lens manual is incorrect for your camera. fovCalculator takes your camera's focal length multiplier (found on sites such as www.dpreview.com) or the size of your image sensor and calculates the field of view, number of photos to make a panorama and the overlap of your images. You can also calculate the field of view for any reasonable lens and film size combination.
What's new in this version:
- Made interface more compact for small screens
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Make your images look beautiful and realistic.
- Browse, view, tag and share images and galleries.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Panorama creation/image stitching for PanoTools.
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- Batch stitching of panoramas.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- View comic and manga images.
- Sync iPhoto libraries across computers (was iPhotoSync).
- For making environment maps from fisheye photographs.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Remove unused parts of RAW images to reduce file size ~15%.
- Professional-grade raw converter and image editor.
- QuickTime interactive authoring environment.
- Choose what app opens for different cameras when plugged in.
- Create logos that look like a Photoshop guru spent hours labori...