eMaps is an application that gives you easy access to Google Maps.
eMaps provides street maps, satellite and aerial photos, hybrid and terrain views, as well as street-level views of locations in many countries around the world.
With eMaps you can use features including:
- Search for locations.
- Get the address of a point on the map, as well as its geographical coordinates.
- Get detailed (step-by-step) driving and walking directions.
- Check out Google Street View that show you places as if you were there in person.
- Draw lines and shapes on the map for trace custom paths, highlight regions, get distances and areas.
- View location-specific information such real-time traffic, current weather conditions and weather forecast, photos, videos, webcams, Wikipedia articles, KML contents.
- Set a default map view.
- Bookmark your favorite places.
- Export or email your maps.
- View and explore maps in full-screen mode.
eMaps combine the powerful of Google Maps mapping service with the strengths of a native Mac OS X application.
Using intuitive, familiar interface elements (menus, toolbar items, system shortcuts, preferences) and technologies like WebKit and the Cocoa framework, eMaps makes Google Maps more responsive, interactive, and fun to use.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed an bug that causes the app to become unresponsive.
- Other minor changes.
- New icon, new look.
- Bouncing markers, animations and transitions.
- Weather layer and weather preferences.
- Overview map control.
- Window status bar to show the current location you're looking.
- Contextual menu to access the main features from any point on the map.
- Improved scrolling behavior and new... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Allow you to perform a live saving operation on your Windows PC...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Create an ebook in 7 steps. Customize your ebook add links to p...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Convert ePub, HTML, XML files to PDF file.
- Read the CBR files.
- Plan your US and Canada trips.
- Create, convert, and plan your route for trip.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- View Bing maps in 3D, tour and save collections to video.
- Access information about Indian Railways from your Windows 8 PC...
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.
- Plan your trip or expedition from comfort of your home desktop ...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Combine together maps, satellite imagery, GPS tracking, instant...
- Draw, edit, and print basic maps.
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 15 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: eMaps 2.8.0.003
Still a very good app. simple easy to use
Try magnifying any map and after one or two attempts it slows, then crashes.To date it has crashed every time I've used it and especially when I want to get down to street level.Nothing helps , originally the designer had resolved the time out problems but now I find they are back with no resolving.
Stick with the earlier version, this one is useless.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content