eMaps provides street maps, satellite and street view imagery, driving directions, traffic info, local search for many countries around the world. Features include reverse geocoding, the ability to create and export customized maps, set a default location and save your favorite places in a dedicated menu.
What's new in this version:
- Print step-by-step directions.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Combine together maps, satellite imagery, GPS tracking, instant...
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Calculate body mass index for men.
- Plan your US and Canada trips.
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 15 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: eMaps 2.6.7
None - It is like something from 8 years ago.
Help is no help.
Very unintuitive user interface. Difficult to delete markers, you must delete the whole route.
I could never find a way to get rid of...
- "Get Address" markers
- street view markers
- photo icons
...they just littered the whole map until you reset and lose everything.
No way to add a location into the middle of an existing route.
No way to reorient (rotate 90 degrees) the printable map to be landscape and fill the page.
"Better than Google Earth?" Are you crazy? eMaps is more like Google Map's very early days. It doesn't have ANY of the Google Earth functions, especially 3D. Even without 3D, eMaps still is terrible... very frustrating!
Even as a totally free app, I'm deleting it as a waste of space.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content