eMaps provides street maps, satellite and street view imagery, driving directions, traffic info, local search for many countries around the world. Features include reverse geocoding, the ability to create and export customized maps, set a default location and save your favorite places in a dedicated menu.
What's new in this version:
- Print step-by-step directions.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Combine together maps, satellite imagery, GPS tracking, instant...
- Plan your US and Canada trips.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Access information about Indian Railways from your Windows 8 PC...
- Create, convert, and plan your route for trip.
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- View Bing maps in 3D, tour and save collections to video.
- Draw, edit, and print basic maps.
- See and explore the World Atlas in 3D.
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 15 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: eMaps 2.6.7
None - It is like something from 8 years ago.
Help is no help.
Very unintuitive user interface. Difficult to delete markers, you must delete the whole route.
I could never find a way to get rid of...
- "Get Address" markers
- street view markers
- photo icons
...they just littered the whole map until you reset and lose everything.
No way to add a location into the middle of an existing route.
No way to reorient (rotate 90 degrees) the printable map to be landscape and fill the page.
"Better than Google Earth?" Are you crazy? eMaps is more like Google Map's very early days. It doesn't have ANY of the Google Earth functions, especially 3D. Even without 3D, eMaps still is terrible... very frustrating!
Even as a totally free app, I'm deleting it as a waste of space.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content