eMaps allows users to interact with Google Maps mapping service. eMaps provides street maps, satellite and street view imagery, driving directions, traffic info, local search for many countries around the world. Features include reverse geocoding, the ability to create and export customized maps, set a default location and save your favorite places in a dedicated menu.
What's new in this version:
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Combine together maps, satellite imagery, GPS tracking, instant...
- Plan your US and Canada trips.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Access information about Indian Railways from your Windows 8 PC...
- Create, convert, and plan your route for trip.
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- View Bing maps in 3D, tour and save collections to video.
- Draw, edit, and print basic maps.
- See and explore the World Atlas in 3D.
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 15 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Better than Google Earth"
Version: eMaps 2.2.1
Google Earth has become too overloaded, and Google Maps are bogged down in advertising. emaos is ckean and simple.
A little slow.
"The little Mapp that is"
Version: eMaps 2.2.1
Ease of use, simplicity, price.
None yet still working on it.
I have been using this software for a couple of months and found it to be far superior to any other on the market.Planning a cycle tour through Japan and have what I call paper maps, aerial and topographics to plot my directions.Have already been to Japan a number of times so used my previous knowledge to work out any bugs this software might have, it hasn't failed yet.Proven by laying it side by side with Mapple fold out maps from Japan close to 100% accurate and in English, what more can you ask for?
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content