eMaps allows users to interact with Google Maps mapping service. eMaps provides street maps, satellite and street view imagery, driving directions, traffic info, local search for many countries around the world. Features include reverse geocoding, the ability to create and export customized maps, set a default location and save your favorite places in a dedicated menu
What's new in this version:
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Combine together maps, satellite imagery, GPS tracking, instant...
- Plan your US and Canada trips.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Access information about Indian Railways from your Windows 8 PC...
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.Sponsored Products
- Create, convert, and plan your route for trip.
- Customize your Google Earth experience with enhanced map layers...
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Map several addresses on one Google Map layout and save results...
- View Bing maps in 3D, tour and save collections to video.
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 15 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"convenient, very useful"
Version: eMaps 2.2.0
Very handy for accurately locating and visualizing a site
no ability to rotate image
easy to use, fast, good detail; would like the ability to rotate- adjust viewing angle of map for printing.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content