eMaps allows users to interact with Google Maps mapping service. eMaps provides street maps, satellite and street view imagery, driving directions, traffic info, local search for many countries around the world. Features include reverse geocoding, the ability to create and export customized maps, set a default location and save your favorite places in a dedicated menu
What's new in this version:
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Combine together maps, satellite imagery, GPS tracking, instant...
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Calculate body mass index for men.
- Plan your US and Canada trips.
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 15 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"convenient, very useful"
Version: eMaps 2.2.0
Very handy for accurately locating and visualizing a site
no ability to rotate image
easy to use, fast, good detail; would like the ability to rotate- adjust viewing angle of map for printing.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content