eMaps allows users to interact with Google Maps mapping service. eMaps provides street maps, satellite and street view imagery, driving directions, traffic info, local search for many countries around the world. Features include reverse geocoding, the ability to create and export customized maps, set a default location and save your favorite places in a dedicated menu
What's new in this version:
More Products to Consider
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Allow you to perform a live saving operation on your Windows PC...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Create an ebook in 7 steps. Customize your ebook add links to p...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Convert ePub, HTML, XML files to PDF file.
- Read the CBR files.
- Plan your US and Canada trips.
- Create, convert, and plan your route for trip.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- View Bing maps in 3D, tour and save collections to video.
- Access information about Indian Railways from your Windows 8 PC...
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.
- Plan your trip or expedition from comfort of your home desktop ...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Combine together maps, satellite imagery, GPS tracking, instant...
- Draw, edit, and print basic maps.
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 15 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"convenient, very useful"
Version: eMaps 2.2.0
Very handy for accurately locating and visualizing a site
no ability to rotate image
easy to use, fast, good detail; would like the ability to rotate- adjust viewing angle of map for printing.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content