Editors' Note: Clicking on the Download Now (Visit Site) button above will open a connection to a third-party site. Download.com cannot completely ensure the security of the software hosted on third-party sites.
The new Sun Microsystems and eFax partnership offers users of OpenOffice.org a faster, easier way to fax by email. Users are now able to quickly and easily send a document as a fax directly from within their OpenOffice.org application.
- If you already have an eFax account you can continue to use your current eFax number, or you can sign-up today to get a new local or toll-free eFax number with a Free 30-day trial.
- After you sign-up for eFax, download the FREE OpenOffice.org application .
- Click here to download the eFax entension for OpenOffice.org.
- Double click on the downloaded extension file.
- The Extension Manager will open and request confimation to install. Click "ok" - then click to close Extension Manager.
- Open your OpenOffice.org application. Click on the eFax Toolbar. Click on "Activate eFax". Click on existing customer. Enter your eFax # and PIN # to validate and start using the integrated Open Office.org application.