From Malarkey Software:
dead.licious is a tool for verifying that all of your bookmarks in your del.icio.us accounts are still valid and gives you the option of removing those dead links. Right now, the feature set is not as complete as I would like but I wanted to get this version out there to gauge interest in this kind of tool. Currently, this is what I'm looking to implement in the next version that includes new features:
- Support for 10.3.9 and maybe 10.2.8. E-mail me if you really, really want this tool for 10.3.9 and I'll see what I can do to expedite the process along (donations wouldn't hurt either).
- Faster checking of websites by checking several at once instead of one at a time.
- Keychain support so you don't have to type in your username and password each time.
- Determining which websites have been added since the last update and only checking those.
- Editing bookmark information and submitting the changes back to your del.icio.us account.
What's new in this version: Changed how local file URLs were handled since some users reported dead.licious crashing when encountering such URLs.
More Products to Consider
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Read e-mail and news the way you want it, with intelligent junk...
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- View Outlook .msg email and contact files on Mac.
- Instant messaging tool.
- VoIP softphone for SIP networks, pbx like features.
- Connect with all your friends instantly.
- Localized version.
- Auto record Skype phone and video calls.
- Add DSP effects to any Mac application with audio content.
- Use any internet app via firewalled/proxied network.
- Helps pastors to plan, prepare, store, and search for sermons.
- For JustRage.com.
- Create and edit HTML files.
- Search tool for the net.
- (OE) email client/newsreader.
- Browser plugin to view rich multimedia web content.
- Take control of email attachments in Apple Mail.
- Play complex sounds and get visual feedback.
- Desktop web search tool.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1