dead.licious is a tool for verifying that all of your bookmarks in your del.icio.us accounts are still valid and gives you the option of removing those dead links. Right now, the feature set is not as complete as I would like but I wanted to get this version out there to gauge interest in this kind of tool. Currently, this is what I'm looking to implement in the next version that includes new features:
- Support for 10.3.9 and maybe 10.2.8. E-mail me if you really, really want this tool for 10.3.9 and I'll see what I can do to expedite the process along (donations wouldn't hurt either).
- Faster checking of websites by checking several at once instead of one at a time.
- Keychain support so you don't have to type in your username and password each time.
- Determining which websites have been added since the last update and only checking those.
- Editing bookmark information and submitting the changes back to your del.icio.us account.
What's new in this version:
Changed how local file URLs were handled since some users reported dead.licious crashing when encountering such URLs.