From cFos Software:
Internet Acceleration with Traffic Shaping and bandwidth management. Ping optimizer plus packet prioritization. Maximum Download and Minimum Ping. For DSL, ADSL, VDSL, Cable, Modem, ISDN, Mobile (GSM, GPRS, HSCSD, UMTS, HSDPA), Filesharing (P2P), Online Games, VoIP, Streaming Media and Tuning.
What's new in this version: Version 7.0 build 1901 has added manual priorisation for connections and fixed several bugs in the Online Budget/Counter dialogs.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Replace your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Improve the performance and reliability of any WiFi, 3G, 4G bro...
- Make HTTP calls to a list of URLs.
- Look for DNS information of any Website on PC.
- Send ping request your specific address at a given time.
- Audit installed applications in windows networks.
- Monitor the bandwidth use of your network adapters remotely.
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 28 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Makes no difference."
Version: cFosSpeed 7.0 build 1901
I don't see any pros.
I installed this program, waited and let it calibrate, as per the instructions in the users manual. Then I performed various tests. There was no difference in speed with this program installed and this program not installed. I am running Windows 7 64x.
This is a complete waste of time to download and install. I am currently running Windows 7 which automatically does these calibrations already. You may find better results if you are running Windows XP or Vista.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content