From Omar Shahine:
AppleScripts that do the following: * dial and get/send mail -- When this script is run it will check to see if a PPP connection is established. If it is established, then POP mail will be sent and received for every POP account and the PPP connection will not be terminated. However, if a PPP connection was not established when the script was run, it will terminate the PPP connection after mail is sent and received * dial and get/send mail disconnect -- This script is similar to the one above, but it will open the PPP connection and check/send mail then it will disconnect regardless of the PPP status before the script was executed.
More Products to Consider
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Video chat/calling tool; see up to 6 friends at once.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- View Outlook .msg email and contact files on Mac.
- Google, Skype, Yahoo, MSN, AIM, Jabber, Facebook, SMS, Fax, and...
- Copy to, move to, or open a recently used mailbox.
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- Access your Infusionsoft data from Apple Mail.
- Add DSP effects to any Mac application with audio content.
- Add functionality for Apple Mail signatures.
- Auto record Skype phone and video calls.
- Remind yourself to include e-mail attachments if you forget.
- Generate short links for Twitter by dragging media to your menu...
- Instant messaging tool.
- Localized version.
- Collapse Apple Mail into compact windows that don't take away y...
- Control camera settings from iChat, Skype and other apps.
- Military-themed shooter game.
- Extract valid e-mail addresses from virtually any kind of text ...
- Encrypt & sign emails with GPG in Thunderbird and SeaMonkey.
- Multi-protocol instant messaging client.