From Zentrum Publishing:
Yoga Freeware: Hatha, raja and jnana yoga instruction, meditation exercises, asanas, yoga style definitions! This program does not replace the need of a qualified instructor, but you can use it to find one through the International Yoga Centers Directory! Related ZP software (Awareness Ebook/Chakras/Yantras) is not included in Yoga Freeware.
What's new in this version: Version 3.7 features: more yoga styles added in the Glossary, more information about world-wide yoga organizations, revised articles.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Learn about Yoga Asanas via PC.
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Get carbohydrate information for 6000 popular foods.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Perform various fitness calculations.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Get into shape, loose weight, and become more 'in tune' with yo...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Learn how to exercise by working with your own cyberinstructor.
- Track and analyze your dieting and fitness activities.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Keep track of your Body Mass Index (BMI) and Resting Metabolic ...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Monitor your nutrition with a diet diary and meal planner.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Test yourself for depression.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Record, organize, and manage all your health and wellness aspec...
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Learn about the percentages of fat, bone and muscle in your bod...
All versions:2.3 stars
out of 6 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"A great overview of a great discipline."
Version: Yoga 3.6
It has a great overview of Yoga. This program would be of interest to anyone who is in some way involved in Yoga.
The information it contains it rather limited.
An interesting program for Yoga devotees that needs a great deal more information included, especially as regards the ansanas, to make it great. As it stands it looks a bit like an advertising spiel for another Indian Devotee group.
"Doesn't teach you how to do yoga."
Version: Yoga 2.2
It only tells you the history of yoga. I doesn't tell you how to do yoga.
"Defective program no yoga instruction DO NOT TRY!"
Version: Yoga 2.2
Has excellent potential yet shows no positions or teaches nothing. What could be reached is accurate has a couple of purchasable programs and link to ring. Program is huge and hard to unstall
"This download should still be in development..."
Version: Yoga 2.2
Frankly, the interface is extremely poor, not to mention that it is poorly integrated (not all the buttons/links work). Furthermore, the description is highly deceptive as this product does not instruct one in yoga but provides a number of articles on the subject. The closest this acctually gets to real instruction is photographs (poor quality) of various positions - without any description of how to accomplish them. The only "true" value of this program is a yoga instructor database (approximately 15 entries).
This download is HUGE (7.81 MB) give its extremely limited capabilities. To be frank, I could write the program in HTML in a third (or less) of this download's size!
Don't bother downloading - you can find out more about yoga from Microsoft Encarta (www.encarta.com) or just about anyother encyclopedic volume.
Bottom line: if you want to acctually practice yoga, look elsewhere.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content