YellowSweet 1.0.0 is a collection of utilities designed for authors, developers, distributors and, at last, for final users who may find them useful. YellowSweet, currently, includes four applications. YellowReg 2.0.0: You probably need a Registration Form to go with your product but do you have the time or inclination to develop one? Its a pain! So now you can use YellowReg to solve your problem, it's EASY to configure - only some strings to set before including it with your product. Simply by setting these strings you may decide whether YellowReg should accept only Cash or also Checks and/or Credit Cards, you may decide as well whether add, to a Form, up to four prices, typically Single User, Site, Academic and World-Wide Licenses. YellowReg may manage multiple Single User licenses price. You may customize a Form in any way you wish, when your user fills in the Form, YellowReg builds a text file following his data and your setting then, after adding some informations about the User's Mac, saves the file. The user may send you the saved file via snail mail or e-mail. Best of all YellowReg may contain how many Registration Forms you want: with a single, small, application you may handle the registrations of all products of you. Moreover the YellowReg About Box may show a scrollable text with styles and embedded PICTs! YellowReg is Navigation Manager aware and Appearance savvy. It requires at least System 7 to run. YellowWebDown 1.0.0: YellowWebDown allows you to easily build a simple WEB Installer using the QuickTime Network features. You should simply set two strings per file to download, before distribute it. The YellowWebDown About Box may show a scrollable text with styles and embedded PICTs! YellowWebDown uses Internet Config to decode downloaded files or just to download files if QuickTime fails or is no present. YellowWebDown is Navigation Manager aware and Appearance savvy. It needs QuickTime 3 and OpenTransport 1.2 and/or Internet Config. It requires at least System 7 to run. YellowBookmarks 1.0.0: Sometimes you should provide your users with a list of Bookmarks to send you mail, to reach Web Pages or to download files. YellowBookmarks avoids you to distribute long and confused TEXT files: it shows a list of nicknames, when your user double-click a nickname YellowBookmarks launch the related URL. By selecting nicknames Users may copy related URLs. You should simply set two strings per bookmark, before distribute your bookmarks application. The YellowBookmarks About Box may show a scrollable text with styles and embedded PICTs! YellowBookmarks is useful also for final users who want to manage theirs bookmarks in a simple way. YellowBookmarks is navigable with mouse and keyboard. YellowBookmarks is Navigation Manager and Internet Config aware. It's Appearance savvy. It requires at least System 7 to run. YellowLaunchURL 1.0.0: It's a short version of YellowBookmarks, it contains only one URL: when your user double-click the application icon, it launches the contained URL then quit. YellowLaunchURL is Internet Config aware. It requires at least System 7 to run.
More Products to Consider
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Manage, convert and stuff Xojo and Real Studio plugins.
- Create, browse, and manage Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Manage and develop your database in MySQL.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Manage and develop for PostgreSQL.
- Administer and develop SQLite databases.
- Manage business database applications.
- Transfer files between computers.
- Helps developers make transparent icons.
- Peer to peer file transfer tool.
- Subversion client for enterprise level version control.
- Compare quality of 2 audio files at once in separate ears.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Standalone development environment for the Mac.
- Keeps track of the files you've been using and gives you fast a...