From Roman Ukhov:
XwTermc is a console (use standard windows console) version of Telnet program for Win32 platform. Can be used without GUI started at all. It emulates Xterm terminal. And so it is ideal for Unix administrators.
What's new in this version: This Version is the first release on CNET Download.com
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Perform Telnet operations with this multi-featured server.
- Increase control over Xconsole.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Design and develop your own interface.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Get a simple easy-to-use IPv6-ready Usenet server.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Get a full graphical map of your network.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Configure and manage FTP servers' security, download limitation...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Execute and control console processes.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Shape the buttons you program to bitmap image masks.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Check out this secure Telnet client.
- Control a remote terminal over Telnet/SSH protocol.