From Raffael Casagrande:
Xabbu is a free program to learn a list of vocabulary in a fast and efficient way. To reach this goal Xabbu has been designed for students that want to learn a foreign language, which normally includes learning new vocabulary. Otherwise you need to create a vocabulary File by yourself and enter the words and their translation in the foreign language.
After you've selected/entered the vocabulary file you can learn it with one of these four methods: Ask and Answer, Multiple Choice, Imagine or Matching. Besides that Xabbu has many additional functions that help you to reach your goal. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Study any foreign language of the world.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Translate 250,000 headwords and expressions from German into Ru...
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Spanish, French, German vocabulary builder.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Learn words and sentence comprehensions using various methods.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1