Helps to install and boot Mac OS X, Mac OS X Server, and Darwin on certain unsupported systems. When Mac OS X installs successfully, its stability on unsupported systems appears to be excellent. However, there are cases in which Mac OS X is difficult to install, and there are a variety of problems you can run into. So read the documentation carefully.
What's new in this version:
- Audio recording on the 7300 - 9600 series is now working.
- Sound volume adjustment now works on the 7300 - 9600.
- The 603 and 604 CPUs will now function in Mac OS X 10.2 (a G3 or G4 CPU is still required for 10.3 at this time).
- Some error messages have been eliminated in the boot process.
- XPostFacto now checks to make sure it is working with the root device before updating the Extensions.mkext cache.