XPerlEdit allows you to create, edit, syntax check, run, and debug perl scripts using OS X's built-in Perl. Also included is access to full Perl documentation and reference material. Save your scripts as .command double-clickable executables. Keyboard 'help' key looks up documentation for a highlighted perl command.
What's new in this version:
- Autoformatting helper added
- Syntax check window now allows zooming to a selected line
- Autocomplete system improved
- Windows now size to fit screen
- Changing font/size now much faster
- Many other bugs fixed and optimizations added