XPerlEdit allows you to create, edit, syntax check, run, and debug perl scripts using OS X's built-in Perl. Also included is access to full Perl documentation and reference material. Save your scripts as .command double-clickable executables. Keyboard 'help' key looks up documentation for a highlighted perl command. Editing is made easier with autocomplete (via TAB key) and autoformatting option.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed "Out of Bounds" error
- Works with current versions of Mac OS X!
- Improved Perl Documentation system
- Improved AutoComplete system
- Improved many many small aspects
- Added new built in secure registration system
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Post your genealogy data online.
- High performance, Apache interchangeable and secure web server.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Web-based bug tracking system from mozilla.org.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Pixel perfect accuracy with a new built in magnifier for pickin...
- Manage business database applications.
- Pop, Click, Hum, Rumble and Broadband noise reduction.
- Code for the web from a truly new one-window interface.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Perl IDE: debug, execute scripts, install modules, etc.
- Encode your Perl code.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Checks for broken links on your site.
- Configurator and launcher for SSH.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: