From Amar Sagoo:
This is an open-source package that lets you parse XML source into an object structure, and also creates XML code from object structures. It is very easy to use, with an intuitive class structure and a rich set of methods.
- Fully XML 1.0 compliant.
- Intuitive class structure.
- Highly customisable.
- Support for incremental parsing.
- Automatic output formatting.
- Support for HTML parsing.
- Support for text encodings.
- Cross-platform compatible.
What's new in this version:
- Now compatible with RB5
- Fixed a problem that would lead to a crash in Windows builds (TextConverters only work on the Mac).
- Added SetAttribute(name as string, value as variant) method to XMLElement class. Creates a new attribute if none of that name exist.
- Added XMLContainer constructor which takes only source text (rather than source text and the HTML flag) and defaults to strict syntax.
- Now opens files using binary stream, improving performance on la... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- XML editor which can be configured for a given XML language.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- XML to Word/RTF converter.
- Protect your software from piracy and know who is using your so...
- Manage, convert and stuff Xojo and Real Studio plugins.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Create, browse, and manage Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Manage and develop your database in MySQL.
- Manage business database applications.
- Manage and develop for PostgreSQL.
- Fast XML database engine fully supporting XQuery.
- Administer and develop SQLite databases.
- Add intuitive XML content to Web-based systems.
- Helps developers make transparent icons.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Subversion client for enterprise level version control.