From Wondershare Software:
Wondershare PDF Editor for Mac allows Mac owners to manage most anything that has to do with a PDF file. You can edit images and text in PDF, merge and divide PDF files, add annotations and review a PDF with a wide range of shape and text based tools, change PDF into Microsoft Word for the purpose of reusing content, and complete PDF forms easily. Thanks mostly to the OCR, PDF Editor Pro for Mac does make it easy to convert and edit image-based and scanned PDF files. The Pro Version user can edit and customize PDF forms from a variety of uniquely chosen templates. PDF Editor for Mac gives users the power to edit objects and text with an abundant range of editing tools. The automatic matching system sees the format of a text when editing in a block of text and automatically matches the freshly added set of words.p>Precise Markup, annotation and exceptional freehand drawing features in the taskbar puts the focus on your PDF text so you can underline, highlight, sticky note, strike through, rectangles, text boxes, arrows, clouds and a wide array more markup features. For the act of repurposing the content of PDF, Wondershare PDF Editor Pro for Mac allows Mac owners to convert all PDF files to Microsoft Excel, Word, Plain Text, PowerPoint, HTML pages and EPUB eBook. Please be aware that the standardized product only allows for PDF to Microsoft Word conversions.
PDF Editor Pro for Mac with enabled OCR technology has the ability to program text pieces on image rich PDF documents, allowing users to convert and edit image rich scanned PDF files from PDF files to changeable Microsoft Office files. Aided by Wondershare Mac PDF Editor, users are able to easily manage a wide range of PDF files. All that needs to be done is for users to open the file menu used for inserting, extracting and deleting PDF pages, splitting up larger PDF files, and then combining multiple PDF documents into one file.
What's new in this version:
- 1. Improved the stability;
- 2. Fixed minor bugs.;
More Products to Consider
- Edit PDF text and objects with full editing features.
- Split, merge, crop, and add text to PDF files.
- Create or download 3D models.
- Create and process PDF documents.
- Convert PDF files to various formats.
- Outline home plans, lay out furniture & view the results in 3D.
- Create or download 3D models.
- 3D modeling, animation & rendering tool.
- Reduce size of InDesign links; convert colors, formats & more.
- Batch process images.
- Paint app similar to MacPaint & Microsoft Paint.
- Capture stop frame animation, motion design and special effects...
- Protect yourself against accidental data loss.
- Create various architectural designs.
- Create 3D graphics and animations.
- Hide files and personal information such as credit card numbers...
- Explore new paths with this vector tool.
- Automate printing and exporting from InDesign.
- Photoshop plugin sharpens out-of-focus images.
- Work with CDR files on your Mac.
- Create images from file icons and much more.
- Convert PDF to PowerPoint on Mac.
- Automate InDesign output with hot folders.
- Convert PDFs to Word or Excel format.
All versions:2.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Does what it says"
Version: Wondershare PDF Editor 3.1.0
Has lots of features for a reasonable priced PDF editor: Loads fast, fills out a form and sends to other people, or creates a PDF form from a template and much more! It works so much better than a range of online editors.
This is the cheapest all-in-one PDF Editor I've found on the Internet. Checked its features, all practical stuff. Loving it.
Version: Wondershare PDF Editor 2.0.0
Nothing I can think of.
After saving it, it stamped all of the pages with it's own logo. How very lame. Plus, when I tried to print it out, the text was totally pixelated.
Don't waste your time.
"Does not convert text well"
Version: Wondershare PDF Editor 1.5.0
It has a free trial.
When I opened the document the text was not completely converted. Some of it was in disarray and the remainder was in computer code (boxes, zeros, etc.).
I will be willing to retry if they fix the error.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content