A remote control application that enables your WAP enabled cell phone, wireless Palm Pilot, or other WML ready devices to manage Windows® 95, 98, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, and XP systems. WirelessAdmin is a WML server that you install on your Windows system that can be accessed with a WAP phone via its micro- browser or from a wireless Palm Pilot via a micro-browser or with the included PQA or with other WML ready devices. The Windows portion can run as a desktop application or Windows service. Once installed, you can access and manage your server from your wireless device. Start/stop applications and services, run custom scripts, shutdown/reboot machines and more. Available in both enterprise and lite versions.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Monitor and view your local system information.
- Remote administration software.
- Manage and back up contacts on your smartphone or cellphone.
- Observe processor activities of several CPUs.
- Improve the speed and reliability of any WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G or wi...
- Add a large digital clock application that display both the tim...
- Get access to a remote computer.
- Build, scale, and manage Web and composite applications that ru...