Winclone allows you to easily image your bootcamp partition on your Mac. Whether you need to change the size of the bootcamp partition to give more space to your Mac or PC, or migrating the data from one bootcamp partition to another, Winclone makes it easy. Just select the bootcamp volume and create the image. Then restore the image to a bootcamp partition. Couldn't be easier.
- Save hours of reinstalling Windows
- Create image of Windows 7 or Vista
- Resize Windows (NTFS) filesystems
- "Snap back" to an earlier state
- Transfer bootcamp partition to another Mac with the same processor family
- Fast and compressed!
- Uses NTFSProgs