From Winwap Technologies:
WinWAP for Windows let's you use WAP services on your Windows Mobile 2003 Pocket PC. The WAP browser is a full mobile Internet browser that allows you to use the mobile Internet services you would use on your phone's built-in browser. The browser looks, feels and works like your regular web browser on the Pocket PC, but reads WAP content instead. Version 1.3 features over 50 improvements.
More Products to Consider
- Update and view photos on Facebook via your Symbian mobile.
- Connect to corporate network over GPRS-Edge-3G or WiFi using an...
- View, edit, and manage digital images on your Windows Mobile de...
- Resize and rotate batch photos at once.
- Calculate depth of field tables and angle of view on your Palm ...
- Turn your pictures into comic strips.
- Take photos that can be refocused at different focal points.
- DVD converter.
- Protect your mobile device from harmful wireless viruses.
- Install photo viewer, Facebook and Picasa uploader to your Wind...
- Beam/convert images from the eyemodule application.
- Improve the speed of your Pocket PC Internet connection.
- Resize pictures to smaller dimensions.
- Create drawings with miscellaneous brushes on your Pocket PC.
- Modify photos and images with filters and special effects.
- Fight virus threats to protect your Smartphone.
- Monitor and analyze network packets on your Windows Mobile devi...
- Use uZard Web P as your Mobile device Web browser.
- Calculate angle of view for selected lens and film format combi...
- Swap instant messages from your Pocket PC 2002 device.
- 3D pool simulation.
- Find out your intellectual, emotional, and physical cycles.
- Adult oriented poker game.
- Back up your Pocket PC data reliably and automatically.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Can use the online services I use with my Nokia, it's great"
Version: WinWAP 1.3
Using WAP on my PocketPC is much easier then on the phone. I just hook it up with the bluetooth thing, and browse my telecom operators services on my PocketPC's large screen. Saves time and is MUCH less stressful.