L3 WinSynch Consoles are specialized applications that allow you to share data between Windows and most popular PDAs, including Palm and Palm compatibles, Pocket PC / Pocket PC 2002, and Symbian OS smart phones such as the Nokia 9200 Communicator Series. L3 WinSynch Consoles are available for many of the over 150 PDA applications published by L3Solutions, and more will be published regularly.
L3 WinSynch Consoles, together with one of L3's PDA applications, gives you complete data portability. Consoles provide Windows-based data management for faster data entry, powerful multi-platform data merge capability, PDA platform independence, Windows data backup, Excel and CSV Export facilities, multiple data views and filter options, and much more -- all in a friendly, fun and easy-to-use interface.
Using WinSynch's Data Explorer, you can easily navigate to different views of your data using an intuitive tree display similar to Windows File Explorer. Sort and Breakdown Data Explorer items have sub items, which you can view by simply clicking on the individual item. In this way, the different filters or sort orders can be quickly and easily explored. Clicking on an list choice will generate a tabular grid display of items in the List View section on the right side of the screen. Note that Sort items will always show every data record in the database, although in different orders. Breakdown items will show only the records that "belong", for example only records that have been set to the category. You cannot edit records in the Data Explorer tree; it is used to navigate to the appropriate List View.
An important thing to remember when maintaining data with L3's WinSynch console is that there can be many different tables of data in an application. For example, the ExpenseReport application not only contains a database of expense transactions, but also supporting tables that include Category, Client, and Vendor information. WinSynch makes it easy to maintain all of these tables, because you can view all of them from the Main form by simply clicking on the appropriate item in the Data Explorer. The List View display, Add, Edit, and Delete buttons, and Menu choices then automatically configure themselves to work with the correct set of data items and to call the appropriate edit forms and property pages.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Create, print and organize your recipes using these printable r...
- Search and replace e-mails, notes, and appointments in your Mic...
- Process spatial and table data.
- Have several items in your clipboard, and easily swap between t...
- Insert the date and time at the click of a button.
- Take control of your recipes.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Check the downloaded data integrity using CRC-32 algorithm.
- Connect to Microsoft Outlook and display your calendar and task...