From Jouni Kokkila:
WinMMind is a Windows version of famous board game Master Mind. Objective is to guess computer's secret code in 8 tries or less. The code you are trying to guess is a combination of 2-8 figures from a total of 8. Difficulty increases so that first two levels have only two figures, next three levels have three figures, next four have four figures etc... until there is eight figures (you are genious if you survive there!).
More Products to Consider
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Guide jumping plumber past obstacles to save Mario's true love.
- Learn the logic needed to make your own Yahoo Messenger client.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Play the puzzle game where you connect colored cubes two by two...
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Put five marks in one row on grid's cells.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Arrange falling gems in lines to make them disappear and score ...
- Use your logic and intelligence to win the game.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Improve your strategy skills while playing Reversi.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Collect precious stones in a world of challenging and intriguin...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Capture your opponent's logicator.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play a logic game with a beautiful landscape background, sound,...
- Guide Theseus through labyrinths to escape Minotaur.
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Create and play logic puzzles.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Program Broken dose not work"
Version: WinMMind 2.0
ok i like it but it dosent work becouse of the Diamond and Heart
when you match the simbly with the heart or diamond
it marks as 1 but you dont know becouse it reads the color
this can be fixed if the programer change the color of the diemond to green
instead of Red
very easy too i could get to the end but the color Red reads wrong !!
so you get mad and you dont want play any more
dosent work well
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: