From Jouni Kokkila:
WinMMind is a Windows version of famous board game Master Mind. Objective is to guess computer's secret code in 8 tries or less. The code you are trying to guess is a combination of 2-8 figures from a total of 8. Difficulty increases so that first two levels have only two figures, next three levels have three figures, next four have four figures etc... until there is eight figures (you are genious if you survive there!).
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Solve puzzles with encrypted phrases or create your own puzzles...
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Slide tiles, guess combinations, flip cubes and more in this gi...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Protect data banks from hackers with black ice bombs.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Correct the number order in classical puzzle game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Program Broken dose not work"
Version: WinMMind 2.0
ok i like it but it dosent work becouse of the Diamond and Heart
when you match the simbly with the heart or diamond
it marks as 1 but you dont know becouse it reads the color
this can be fixed if the programer change the color of the diemond to green
instead of Red
very easy too i could get to the end but the color Red reads wrong !!
so you get mad and you dont want play any more
dosent work well
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: