Don't you hate it when you are connected to a WiFi hotspot but you can't send e-mails because the ISP prevents you from using any other SMTP server than its own (and you usually don't know its address) ?
WifiSmtp tells you:
- the name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP) you are connected to
- the address of that ISP's mail server (SMTP)
- the connection speed (available bandwidth)
- copy the address of the SMTP server to the clipboard (so that you can paste it into you favorite e-mail software)
- regularly check the connection status
More Products to Consider
- Read e-mail and news the way you want it, with intelligent junk...
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- View Outlook .msg email and contact files on Mac.
- Quality IRC & SILC client with style.
- Set up the Email and collaboration server for SMB.
- Instant messaging tool.
- Packet capture, decoding & analysis utility.
- Organizes your email via simple keystrokes.
- Use help for French postal service.
- Integrate Caller ID, Address Book, Google Voice, and Bluetooth ...
- Wakes computers from sleep over a network.
- Bulk e-mailer for sending personalized messages; track messages...
- VoIP softphone for SIP networks, pbx like features.
- Batch extract frames from movies & save to disk.
- SQL 92 compliant relational database engine.
- Talk to all your friends with a single application.
- Creates image art in email using only plain ASCII text.
- Connect with all your friends instantly.
- Take control of email attachments in Apple Mail.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1