Weight2Weight uses a Current weight, a New weight, an Activity level, Height and Age to calculate the Calories required each day to sustain these weights, and their associated Body Mass Indices (BMI). It also can estimate the weight change after a given number of days, or the number of days needed to reach a target weight for a change in caloric intake. It includes provisions for metric and English units, different daily Calorie requirements for male or female and five activity levels, plus options for three different calculated basal Calories/day/lb estimates and a custom Calories/day/lb.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Create, print and organize your recipes using these printable r...
- Calculate body mass index for men.
- Take control of your recipes.