Weight2Weight uses a Current weight, a New weight, an Activity level, Height and Age to calculate the Calories required each day to sustain these weights, and their associated Body Mass Indices (BMI). It also can estimate the weight change after a given number of days, or the number of days needed to reach a target weight for a change in caloric intake. It includes provisions for metric and English units, different daily Calorie requirements for male or female and five activity levels, plus options for three different calculated basal Calories/day/lb estimates and a custom Calories/day/lb.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Create, print and organize your recipes using these printable r...
- Take control of your recipes.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Manage and organize your recipes into cookbooks.
- Organize and create your own personalized cookbook.
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Calculate your weight watchers points.
- Learn more than 1000 drink recipes.
- Organize, e-mail, and print your recipes.