From Nitewing '98:
Website Builder is an AppleScript that makes it easy to build and maintain your website, even if it has lots of pages. Instead of editing each page, just create templates and let Website Builder generate the pages.
I use this myself to update my recipe website with over 30 pages of content. I can add new recipes or change the format of the pages with ease. Just change the header and footer files and re-generate the pages!
More Products to Consider
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Create the Flash-based websites with impressive effects.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Barcode generator supports linkback technology.
- Find potential problems in HTML.
- Provides media pipeline services for developers.
- Edit HTML and work with FTP.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- For building small to medium web sites.
- View flash help files without the flash IDE.
- BBEdit glossary for JSP authors.